Thursday 24 October 2019

EOTD: the Haunted House eyeshadow palette, by Revolution.

For my final EOTD post this month (I don't wear makeup more often than I do) we're revisiting the only Halloween 2019 eyeshadow palette that I picked up - the Haunted House palette. 

This look is great for those of us who want to join in with the festivities, but need something that is toned-down enough to wear out without a costume & in the general public during the day and/or work...







I felt like going for the red shade today as red = devil = Halloween. From there my thoughts skipped from devil = Lucifer and devil = demonic.

I do prefer the eyeshadow formulas in Revolution's Collaboration line of eyeshadow palettes over their other ones,  but I didn't have any problems working with these shadows,  and they wore well over the day. 




My review and swatches, plus where-to-buy links, for the Haunted House palette are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment