Tuesday 15 October 2019

EOTD: Revolution x Soph - Extra Spice

After using the first Soph eyeshadow palette the other day, I thought that it'd be the perfect opportunity to now make good use out of the second Revolution x Soph eyeshadow palette ‐ the Extra Spice palette. 

I wanted to do a grungy, smoked out look today, featuring a pumpkin shade, to keep it on season...


I just thought of pumpkins growing in the dirt, when it came down to selecting the matte shades that would anchor this look = orange and brown. I've worn all-matte looks back to back for quite a bit (testing a few palettes), so I added some shimmer to represent, err, umm... I just wanted some. 




I actually really like the Extra Spice palette,  but I haven't used it for a while as my makeup collection was too big, so the palette was lost among the others. But now that I've just had a huge declutter,  I'll get to revisit more of my old favourites more often.




My swatches/review and where-to-buy links for  the Extra Spice palette are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment