Thursday 10 October 2019

EOTD: Armed & Gorgeous, by Morphe/Jaclyn Hill.

 Is yellow widely considered to be a Halloween-type shade, or is it just me? Anyway; today I'm posting autumnal/Halloweeny EOTD, that showcases an eyeshadow palette that is more affordable and widely available.

I was sorting through my palettes when I realized that this Morphe palette contains similar shades to the ones I used in my EOTD post with my ABH Subculture palette, so I decided to recreate that look, to see how similar they turn out to be... 





I just placed the shades in the same places that I placed the most similar shades in the Subculture palette. Quick and easy.

The shades in the Armed and Gorgeous palette are brighter than the shades in Subculture, which are cooler & grungier. I really liked both looks and can see myself recreating them. 


My review, swathes and original look suggestions for Armed and Gorgeous are here.





The Armed and Gorgeous palette is £15 and is available on Morphe UKCult BeautyBoots and Selfridges.



[l - r] Armed and Gorgeous, Subculture

No comments:

Post a Comment