Sunday 6 October 2019

Speedy review... Eyeball Highlighter in Eye See You, by I 💗 Revolution.

Today I'm posting my final speedy review on a Revolution Halloween 2019 makeup product. I've already looked at two of the three new Halloween themed highlighters by I💗 Revolution, so today I'm looking at the third one...



Eye See You is a champagne-with-a-pink-shift shade.  

The first eyeball highlighter I tested (Terrif-eye) is made to look best on medium to dark skintones and the second one I reviewed (Eye Scream) is the fair to light option, whilst I feel that this shade is neutral and universal.




The formulation for this shade seems softer than the formula for Terrif-eye and is the same as Eye Scream - due to the duo-chromatic formula?

The feel and results are much more in tune with the bestselling I ğŸ’— Revolution heart-boxed baked highlighters - it's not far off from the feel of Revolution highlighters.

It wears well; it will last all day, with minimal fade.

with flash


without flash.


My final thoughts are that this is the first shade in the Eyeball highlighter collection that I'd recommend to people; it is affordable, works well and the packaging is fantastic & collectible and is well worth checking out.

 I'll continue to use this shade the most out of the three highlighters, as the shade is the easiest to wear.  I'm someone who prefers a more I'M HERE highlight, so I enjoy that this is a bit more vivid out of the three eyeball highlighters.

The Eye See You eyeball highlighter is £5, and is available on Revolution and superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment