Monday 21 October 2019

EOTD: Revolution x Kisu...

Today I'm wearing one of my most autumnal-toned eyeshadow palettes, which also has some Halloween-appropriate shade names - it was a choice that was a bit of a no-brainer really, but for unknown reasons I waited until it was closer to Halloween before using it...

No; I don't know what's going on in my head most of the time.




I just wanted to use Halloweeny named shades, so this look kinda formed itself...

... Of course I managed to mess things up; I went too ham with my undereye concealer and got it everywhere, which then lead to concealer-on-mascara & inner-eye rubbing and resulted in flaking eyeshadow. I didn't notice the flaking right away, but forgot to take more photos when I'd cleaned it up. As for the concealer-on-mascara thing? You can't tell after I've put my glasses on, so I'm lazy when it comes to that.


I really like the Kisu palette and think that it's a real shame that the non-British people that Revolution collab with don't get promoted anywhere near as much, or get their palettes in physical stores over here - the product quality and colour story beat many of the stuff that reaches store shelves from the brand. 

This palette is a hidden gem...




My review & various photos, plus where-to-buy links are all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment