Thursday 3 October 2019

Speedy review... Eyeball Highlighter in Terrif-eye, by I 💗 Revolution.

I've just decluttered a load of highlighters, but when I saw the palettes for the three Halloween 2019 highlighters,  I fell down the rabbit hole again.


This year Revolution have passed the Halloween highlighter reins over to their sister brand I 💗 Revolution, so I'm curious to find out how the formula compares to Revolution's skull ones of previous years...



Terrif-eye is a bronzed champagne shade.
I know it's too dark for me [Superdrug initially had the wrong photos up & I was too lazy to complain],  but it's not overally noticeable to the naked eye. If you are tan, medium or deeper, then this will be a great shade for you.



The formulation for this I ðŸ’— Revolution highlighter isn't as creamy as I find the heart-boxed highlighters, which in turn aren't as creamy as I find the Revolution highlighters to be. However; I feel that it does a nice job and wears well, and is worth checking out if you like a glow, but not anything too loud.

with flash

without flash



My final thoughts are the same for this, as they were with the Haunted House eyeshadow palette: I own better formulations from the brand, but for the low price I can't complain with the performance of this too much. It's affordable, works well and the packaging [the compact lid is squishy foam] is fantastic & collectible.



The highlighter is £5, and is available on Revolution and superdrug.


No comments:

Post a Comment