Saturday 7 September 2019

EOTD: Revolution x Immogenation...


It's almost autumn; in fact it is already the season of PSL in my head, so I'm already turning to my autumnal colours in my collection and want to revisit a palette that is full of all the things I love - I'm getting a real little kick from these autumnal shades...


If you want to treat yourself to a new eyeshadow palette for the autumn season, but don't want to spend loads of money, then today's featured EOTD palette is a great option...


When I woke up in hospital after the whole unknowingly-developing-type 1-diabetes-and-starting-to-slip-into-a-coma incident a few years ago, and had regained ability to listen and remember things, a consultant sat down and explained my new diet limitations to me. When I say that one of my first thoughts was fretting over if Starbucks did a sugar-free version of their PSL syrup or not [nope], I'm not joking or exaggerating. No real reason for the story, I'm just stating that I love everything autumnal. And I'm a coffee addict.



I've shown similar looks to this before in past EOTD and palette review posts [here and here are two that jump to mind], so sorry about that; I just have preferred styles and shades, that I'm confident that I look better with. I'm not Into cut creases and ornate eyeliner, so it wouldn't be genuine to show such looks on my blog...

I am particular to wearing shades like this as it just yells 'autumn' and autumnal shades are my thing, plus these kinds of shades suit my blue eyes and fair skin. 


I've almost decluttered this palette a few times now, because I do have similar shades elsewhere, but the shimmers in this palette are just so pretty and the shadows are a really nice quality that's really nice to work with, that I can't quite bring myself to let this palette go just yet.



I'm wearing Go Big Or Go Home mascara, by Kat Von D Beauty. My review and photos comparing it against my bare lashes are on this page.

My swatches & looks with other shades with, plus my review and where-to-buy links for the Revolution x Immogenation palette are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment