Sunday 22 September 2019

EOTD: KKW x Mario eyeshadow palette, by KKW Beauty...

Today we have the concluding half of my I-didn't-feature-a-certain-shade-on-my-original-review-page-so-here-you-go for the KKW x Mario eyeshadow palette, which I hadn't had on hand for a while, but now I'm starting to really get back into.

As my last post showed one of my minimal 'everyday' looks which is what I prefer using this palette for, I thought I'd dial up the glam factor for today's look. Well; I am using the perfect shade for that...




I took my two favourite mattes in the palette to contour and frame my eye and help showcase the shade Glam. I added a bit of Bronzy over Glam in the outer corner for a bit of depth. More 'umphh' in the results,yet still fairly quick and easy to do - almost as easy as the minimal look in the last post.




I'm wearing Go Big Or Go Home mascara, by Kat Von D Beauty. My review, photos comparing it against my bare lashes and where-to-buy link are all on this page.


My review, swatch photos, colour combination suggestions and  the where-to-buy link, can all be found here.




No comments:

Post a Comment