Monday 16 September 2019

EOTD: Subculture, by Anastasia Beverly Hills.

I did a few yellow-centered looks when testing my Natasha Denona Sunrise eyeshadow palette [which will be reviewed in my next post - I'm getting all mega posh 😜], which put me in the mood to look through my makeup collection for some of my favourite yellow tones for a similar look to what will be with the upcoming review...

Subculture is one of my favourite palettes for quality and the colour story, but I'd not used it for ages because it's being discontinued and I don't want to use it up. However, I do know that amounts to leaving the palette to go to waste, which is kinda dumb, so as you can currently still buy the palette, I want to share this new combo idea as inspiration to people who have or are thinking of getting Subculture.



I'm easing into a few Halloween run-up looks with my grungy favourite yellow/orange shades already; I've been wearing autumnal tones for weeks and it's still officially summer and now I'm all "give me pumpkin vibes". No doubt I'll be looking for green, gold and red shades by the time that it is autumn.

This look is a taster; I hope to have the spare time to post a few EOTD selections with more affordable palette options in October, to show some 'everyday' Halloween looks, for those of us who want to join in with the festivities, but will be unable to get to dress up and/or go to any parties [being an adult is very boring]...



As usual; I'm wearing Go Big Or Go Home mascara, by Kat Von D Beauty. My review, photos comparing it against my bare lashes and where-to-buy link are all on this page.


My review, swatch photos and colour combination suggestions for the Subculture palette are here.





You can buy Subculture on the ABH UK site. Some Selfridges stores still stock it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment