Friday 20 September 2019

EOTD: KKW x Mario eyeshadow palette, by KKW Beauty...

There's no big story or event behind today's post; none of the shade combination photos I picked to illustrate the review page for the KKW x Mario eyeshadow palette featured the shade Miami (which is strange since it is my favourite and most-used matte shade in the palette), so I wanted to feature a fresh & clean 'everyday' look using the shadow, so it could get it's moment in the spotlight.

In fact, this is one of my go-to 'minimal effort' looks that I've repeated a fair few times in my day-to-day life for this palette, as it's quick and easy - perfect for when you get up early and don't have much time to get ready.


When I  took another look at my original review photos, I also realized that none of them show off the shimmer 'Glam' either - it's a great shade, that is a lovely lid shade for smoky looks and I've also reached for it for quick n simple work looks last winter. When I wear it next [I think it'll be something I reach for in the coming days now it's autumn], I'll remember to show it off on the blog - I'll do a more sultry smoked out look, for a more "umphh" look to balance out this toned down daytime one.



My review, swatch photos and colour combination suggestions are here.

I'm wearing Go Big Or Go Home mascara, by Kat Von D Beauty. My review and photos comparing it against my bare lashes are on this page.




The KKW x Mario eyeshadow palette costs $45 and is available on the KKW Beauty site.

No comments:

Post a Comment