Thursday 2 October 2014

Icons Of Happiness: Coca Cola by OPI Christmas giftsets...

I was so focused on OPI's Christmas collection with Gwen Stefani that I failed to notice that OPI have two sets with Coca Cola too, so I was giddy when I saw this when browsing the new releases on a shopping site.

Naturally I bought it...


The Bearest Of Them All set contains a full-sized limited edition nail polish in the shade Bearest Of Them All, and a small Coca Cola licensed soft toy.

 I bought my Bearest Of Them All set from Nail 
Polish Direct for only £9.95 (free p&p).


Bearest Of Them All is composed of matte red circular glitter & smaller matte white circular and heart shaped glitter, scattered in a clear base. It's very Christmassy and also screams "Valentines", but it also wouldn't look too out of place most of the year depending on what you layer it over.

I'm thinking that this will look 
festively fab over the green Gwen Stefani holiday polish (Christmas Gone Plaid), so I ordered that polish the same time that I ordered Bearest Of Them All. I'm dying to try it, but I have approximately 100,0001 Halloween polishes to wear first...



I'm currently wearing nail wraps (review coming soon) so haven't swatched BOTA properly yet, so all I can do for now is show you my quick thumb swatch (over a blackened red polish) and link you to another blog with better swatch photos here.




Also new on sale is this Trio Gift Set, which contains full-sized bottles of the best selling shades from OPI's summer 2014 Coca Cola collection; A Grape Affair (purple crème), Turn On The Haute Light (metallic silver) & Coca Cola Red (classic Coca Cola-red crème).

I think Turn On The Haute Light is the same polish that I've seen on US blogs under the name My Signature Is DC - I guess it's been renamed for European customers, or something. This set is good value for the price, but I didn't get it as I'm not keen on metallic/foil polishes as they highlight every inperfection on my nails, plus loads of blogs and review sites say that A Grape Affair is a dupe for OPI's Vant To Bite My Neck? Which I already have. I might buy Coca Cola Red though...


Nail Polish Direct sells the set for only £19.95 (free p&p).


---

Different third seller parties on Amazon UK also offer the sets. 
The prices are forever changing for them, and currently start at £12.

No comments:

Post a Comment