Thursday, 27 August 2026

Getting cheeky; Rhode Pocket Blush in Sun Soak.

 

A little blush for a little flush. Our on-the-go cream blush wakes up cheeks and lips with a satiny, diffused flush that melts on smoothly and stays all day. It’s a lightweight formula that hydrates skin for baby-soft cheeks and leaves a glowy finish without a greasy feel. 


I'm a big fan of the Rhode blushes, and love orange blush as an alternative to peach; peach shades look lovely and fresh on other people, but it just vanishes into my skintone.
I wanted to show it off now because I think that this is the perfect time of year for this type of shade - not that I don't wear it all of the time regardless of seaon, but the orange-with-a-hint-of-red gives late summer sunsets, crossing into pumpkins and bonfires.


The Rhode cream blush stick is very user friendly. The packaging makes precise placement so easy and blending the buttery formula out on the skin is extremely quick & simple. Building up layers is also very easy, giving you a customisable intensity of the wash of colour.


After purchasing, ahem, a few more shades, I'd say that all of the shades in this line are universal, so if you're fair don't worry - even the deepest shade can beuser ŕblended out into a flattering flush. If you have a deeper tone don't pass this line by ‐ every shade is effortless to build up.



What makes these blushes worth the money is not only the ease of the application, it's also how well they wear; I'll apply the blush in the morning and it'll still look freshly applied in the evening, with no unflatteèring dryness, zero colour fading and no caking. All of the shades I have are consisent when it comes to the quality.








Rhode Pocket Blush Sticks cost £25 and is sold in Sephora stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment