Saturday 23 November 2019

EOTD: the Lolita Por Vida eyeshadow palette, by Kat Von D Beauty.

For the cheap seats at the back; I'm making the most out of the time that the new KvD Beauty Lolita Por Vida eyeshadow palette is still for sale by sharing one of my more recent looks using the palette. I'd originally been planning a three/four part Urban Decay Named palette countdown, followed by a countdown of my favourite Huda Beauty obsession palettes, however the Lolita Por Vida palette keeps on calling to me and I've been neglecting my other palettes. I don't want to cram in a load of rushed reviews just for the sake of having new posts, so please accept this EOTD entry instead...

After a little over a month... I clearly have been using this palette a bit too much.


For today's look I decided to focus on a shade that wasn't featured on any of the demo looks on the review page for this palette. Plus I also wanted to give a shade, that in hindsight, I feel was overwhelmed by other intense shades in my original review demo, another chance to shine.






I wanted to give the gentle tone of purple space to shine on my deepset/hooded eyes, so the placement of the other two shimmering shadows was limited to the inner corner. The framing matte shades were selected as they were unshowy more-basic kinds of shades, that are in the light-medium spectrum - see how the shadows of my deep crease deepens the shades?

Memo to myself; how on earth did I manage to leave Sunrisa out of my original review photos?! The stunning duo-chrome is my favourite shade in the palette!!



My review, swatches, other eye looks, and the where-to-buy link for Lolita Por Vida are on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment