Sunday 3 November 2019

EOTD: the Lolita Por Vida eyeshadow palette, by Kat Von D Beauty.

This is a simple 'everyday' look with my new-favourite eyeshadow palette. I use my KvD eyeshadows regularly, but very rarely share look ideas as the palettes are now-unavailable limited edition ones, so I'm making the most out of the time that Lolita Por Vida is still for sale by sharing.

True; there's nothing that's exciting/intricate about today's look, but I want to show how easily this palette fits in with your 'regular day to day' situations,  eg work, visiting relatives, attending church or other more formal events,  when you want to be polished,  but don't feel comfortable with something more bold/louder. 





As I said above; this isn't fancy or intricate, but it takes 2/3 minutes to do, follows a easy a
& flattering placement,  and the formulas wear all day without creasing or fading. 

Because Instagram looks are visually appealing,  but how many of us are really going to wear them in real-life situations?



My review, swatches, other eye looks, and the where-to-buy link for Lolita Por Vida are on this page..

No comments:

Post a Comment