Thursday 4 September 2014

The new Christmas fragrances for 2014 by Yankee Candles...



I was looking for some information on the Christmas 2014 range by Yankee Candles for a blog post I'm in the middle of writing, and I found that you can now order them online in the UK.




I already own Icicles (and love it), but now Angel Wings and Candy Cane Lane are calling to me, plus the site stocks Yankee's North Pole fragrance - which i bought in Florida a few years ago and loved.

Anyway, enough of me yakking. Let's move right ałong to this years new additions to the Yankee Christmas line...

Christmas garland
The season comes to life in this lush aroma of fresh-cut pine boughs and zesty berries.


Angels Wings
Spirits rise on this beautiful, airy aroma of joyfully sweet spun sugar, heavenly sheer flower petals and divinely smooth vanilla.


Icicles
The crisp, winter forest scent of ice covered pine branches with tingly notes of spicy cinnamon.

Candy Cane lane
 A favourite Christmas place where delicious dreams are made with tingly peppermint, sweet cookies and creamy vanilla icing.

I can't find any information on the also new-for-2014 Twisted Peppermint candle or the two gift sets, so you'll have to go to a Clintons store to see/smell them as maybe their exculsive to that store or something.


Yankee Direct stocks these new fragrances, as well as loads of other Yankee Christmas fragrances whch haven't been sold in the UK before. 

I've bought from this site before, so know that it is reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment