Friday 28 March 2014

Found for sale in the UK: [more] Sally Hansen Canada-only Halloween nail polishes…



I guess that, like last time, the post title says everything you really need to know here. 
I love Halloween and nail polish, so when I chanced upon some hard-to-find nail polishes which combine my loves whilst browsing Amazon UK last week I couldn't believe my luck. After placing my first order and being impressed by the delivery and items, I had another look online and on Amazon, and found a further three Halloween shades which this cool blog tells me are also from Canada-only collections (though I've been unable to find the year/s of the collection/s). 

Unlike before I think that this mini-haul of polishes are shades that can easily be worn most of the year round.


Anyway I'm again doing my public duty and passing on the info to other Halloween/Sally Hansen/rare nailpolish fans...





As I said in my last post, the third party seller on Amazon UK who sells these polishes is called Direct Cosmetics, and I had no problems with them; my parcel arrived sooner then expected, and was securely wrapped.

When I placed my order last week the p+p charge was only £1.50 per item, but as I ordered three bottles of polish at once the p+p total was reduced to £2.65 altogether. They've since raised the p+p to £2.45 per item, but I imagine that the bulk order discount still applies.

White Ghost

A non-shimmering white creme shade.





Orange Pumpkin

A no-nonsense orange creme shade.



Direct Cosmetics have now sold out of this shade, but another seller on Amazon UK stocks it for £2.40 (& £1.50 p+p).


Ghoulish Green

A light green, with blue shimmer.







I relapsed into nail biting at the start of the year, and whilst I've managed to stop, my nails are weak and peel-prone again so are currently yucky looking. So I can only apologize for the lack of my own swatch pictures and point you in the right directions to other bloggers photos: 

This blog has a swatch photo of White Ghost.
This blog has photos of Orange Pumpkin on the nail.
This blog has photos of Ghoulish Green on the nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment