Sunday 9 March 2014

FOTD: Pink Lady



I'm not usually one for doing FOTDs because I...
A) Am not a expert, so don't feel confident telling others what to do
B) Tend to go for simple, uncomplicated looks
B) Like to give my looks an unpolished/incomplete, grungy edge, so it tends to look messy and severe to most people.

However I recently tried a pink/purple semi-permanent hair dye [review coming soon], and when I first did it I felt inspired to put in more then my usual effort with my makeup. Since I'd gone full-on with my hair I did full-on makeup to go with it, with shades of pink on my eyes AND lips.

Then - since I'd already gone OTT - I also added a bold bit of contouring and highlighting, which is not something that I usually do as my skin is so fair that the contouring never looks natural.






Face

Revlon Photoready foundation in Ivory [shade bought in US, Vanilla is a close match]
Revlon Photoready concealer in Fair
Bareminerals Mineral Veil




Cheeks

Soap & Glory Solar Power bronzer
Soap & Glory Glow All Out powder highlighter


Eyes

Benefit Stay Don't Stray eyeshadow primer
Unnamed Soap & Glory powder eyeshadows in matt grey and shimmery champagne shades
Clinique powder eyeshadows in Raspberry Beret and Chocolate Cherry
Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof eyeliner [in inner rims]
L'Oreal Super Liner in Silver/Black
L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara in Black


Lips

Rimmel 1000 Kisses lipliner in Indian Pink
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lipbalm Stain in Lovesick



No comments:

Post a Comment