Tuesday 8 October 2024

Purple reign: NYX Buttermelt Blush in All The Butta...


You're about to get a rush with this flush of blush. Meet our new buttermelt blush. Buttery blush that blends like powder & glides like butta! Transfer & fade resistant. Get your blush crushin' for up to 12H of wear.

Butta blush. Butta boom! Buttermelt blush comes in 12 pigmented, buttalicious shades that blends like powder & glide like butta. Infused with mango butter, almond butter, & shea butter, it doesn't get any butta than this. Fade & transfer resistant. Up to 12 hours of wear. Vegan and cruelty free. No animal-derived ingredients or by products.


I wanted to try something slightly different for me as we enter a new season because I feel as though my general makeup look has become very samey since I now go for simaliar shades/tones in everything, so I decided to give a purple toned blush a try to be different but not too different... 

I've heard nothing but good things about the NYX Buttermelt blushes and saw that they have a pinky purple tone in the line-up, so my search for the perfect blush to get was very short.





One gentle dip
 
The shade All The Butta is amazing on my cooler skintone - I love it, as it looks like a fresh flush thanks to having a strong pink undertone, but has a touch of purple for a more unique twist. 

This powder is usually pigmented for a blush, so is very easy to build up for a fun bold look whenever I'm feeling a bit more brave... what can I say? I'm a 80s baby.
 

Double-dipping for a bold look...


I think the Buttermelt formula is comparable to many mid-range brands; it's lightweight, transfer and smudge-proof. The finish is very smooth; it's not powdery or chalky and it seems to almost melt into my skin - almost seeming to behave like a cream. It wears excellently on me; one sweep colour, with no streaks, no clinging to dry patches of skin and it wears 12+ hours without fading. 

I fully intend on eventually buying more shades in the Buttermelt blush range, because the quality of the formula is majorly impressive for a single figure price - I adore the Haus Labs powder blushes and find this just as silky & long-wearing. 


I'm wearing Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Glow Glide Face Architect Highlighter in the shade Champagne Glow in all of my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment