Wednesday 28 August 2019

A bronzed carving; Tantour, by Huda Beauty...

I've been on a bronze kick this year and want to share one of my newer finds today. 


I'm not a huge wearer of cream-based face products [not sure why I stick to powder products, since my skintype is dry], so Huda's Tantour bronzing contour cream only caught my eye because I had a voucher for Feel Unique & the brand is my current 10% off 'brand for life'.



When I first applied it, I honestly thought that the jar had been mislabeled and I'd been sent Medium instead of Fair, however the cream blends out beautifully and the terracotta shade - at the perfect balance between warm and cool - fades seamlessly into my skintone.




It is very easy to blend and doesn't disrupt my foundation base. When it sets, it dries to powder, so you don't need to set it - I sometimes do apply a setting powder anyway and it doesn't disrupt or cake around Tantour. 

When it's set, that's it; it wears all day without budging [I've been caught out in the rain several times and haven't had any issues with it smudging or fading].



No need to drag this review out, as it's a quick & easy product to use and I enjoy the results. I don't usually bother with cream products as I find it easier to blend powders, but Tantour is excellent - very user friendly.
Tantour costs £26 for a 11g tub, and is available in 5 shades. It's sold at Feel UniqueCult Beauty and in Selfridges.



No comments:

Post a Comment