Friday 16 August 2019

EOTD: the Jaclyn Hill palette, by Morphe....

Today's look is me celebrating finally wearing the aqua and turquoise shades in the Jaclyn Hill palette, whilst out and about - I have played around with them and wore a look using them around my house when I first got the palette to see if they wore well, but I'd never worn them for a real-life event until now. I guess it could also be a look for saying a final farewell to summer '19 - I've been in a autumn-ready 'pumpkin spice everything' mood for weeks now, thanks to the wet and chilly weather. 

Anyway; lets get ready to wave goodbye to summer, with this chilled pool-water inspired look...



There's no major reason for me not using the shades Pool Party or Jada in my regular routine; the shimmer Pool Party is stunning and the matte Jada isn't one of the ones that can be tricky to work with. Jada does feel a tad drier in comparison to the other shadows, but blends nicely and wears very well.

All of today's shades were nice to work with; in fact Silk Creme and Hustle are two of my go-to shades in the Jaclyn Hill palette, because the formulas are great & the shades go with everything. 




I'm wearing Go Big Or Go Home mascara, by Kat Von D Beauty. My review and photos comparing it against my bare lashes are on this page.

My swatches & looks with other shades with, and review for the Jaclyn Hill palette are here.

The Jaclyn Hill palette is £37 on Morphe UK and Cult Be
auty.

No comments:

Post a Comment