Wednesday 7 August 2019

EOTD: The Icon eyeshadow palette, by Charlotte Tilbury...

As the limited edition Icon palette is still available, I thought that this would be a nice time to share another one of my easy-to-wear looks, that would be great for work.

This is a simple look, that's quick & easy to do; I wanted to share this look, as it's one of the few times that I've not followed the trios that the palette has been set into.



There's nothing of real value that I can really add; a [nearly] matte brown in the crease & blended up, a shimmery lid shade, a [nearly] matte black shadow used as liner and a light shimmery shade in the corner of the eye. A very wearable look, perfect for work - and perfect for any other occasion too.


My eye is irritated because shampoo squirted directly into my eye the day before the picture was taken - nothing to do with the shadows or mascara.



My review, swatches for, and looks using, The Icon can be found here.

I'm wearing Go Big Or Go Home mascara, by Kat Von D Beauty. My review and photos comparing it against my bare lashes are on this page.




The Icon palette is £55 and is sold on the Charlotte Tilbury site and Selfridges [store & site].

No comments:

Post a Comment