Monday 26 November 2018

EOTD: The Shade + Light Glimmer eyeshadow palette, by Kat Von D Beauty...

Who fancies some Kat Von D makeup at 40% off?!  

If you don't own the The Shade + Light Glimmer palette yet, then here is your perfect (and last) chance to get your hands on it; I'm sure that I read somewhere when it was released that it would be limited edition, so it looks like it's being cleared from the shelves with a £14.80 discount.

I've not worn any of my Shade + Light Glimmer shadows for a little while now, so I used the price-slash as the perfect excuse for a post and demo showing off my favourite and most-used shades...

When I first got the palette, it was the shades in the warm quad that appealed to me the most, but now [one year later] when I stop and think about it, I think it's actually shades from the cool quad in the palette that I have worn the most and that they are what keeps making me come back to this palette - especially the shades Dusk and Cinder.



This is a quick and simple "stick to the quad format" look, perfect for when you need to get glam quick. The shades are just made for this time of year; cool and icy. The shades Cinder and Onyx are both darker and richly pigmented than they appear to be in my crease - there was loads of brush tapping and blending then what is usual for me.


My original Shade + Light Glimmer palette review, swatches and demos can be found here.


The Shade + Light Glimmer palette is sold on the Debenhams site and in larger stores. It is currently £22.20 [usually £37.00].

No comments:

Post a Comment