Monday 19 November 2018

EOTD: The Peanut Butter Cup palette (part of the Chocolate Heart gift set) by I 💗Revolution...

Today's post is a quick n easy everyday look with the Peanut Butter Cup palette, that is new for Christmas 2018 from I 💗 Revolution. No fancy intro or special explanation for today's look - I just want to show you what you can achieve with the palette, if you are unsure if to get it or not.

[the Peanut Butter Cup palette is part of a 4-piece makeup set, that is part of the brand's Christmas 2018 gift range - it can't currently be bought separately]


Like with my previous EOTD post, this look isn't a amazingly complex show-stopper; I just wanted to show that there are different ways that you can take the featured palette, other then what I showed in my original product review. As my review-demo was a bolder & cool-toned look, I did the opposite here and went soft & warm...


I'm not usually someone who is meticulous when it comes to blending [I like a grungier & 'undone' finish to my looks], but I decided to be a little different today. I'm tempted to give myself a pat on the back with the results - could this be the start of something new?



My swatches, past demo and review for this palette [and the other items in the Chocolate Heart set] can be found here.



The Chocolate Heart eye and face gift set can be bought on the Revolution site, the Superdrug site and in Superdrug stores. 

At the minute the price everywhere is £30 [the original price is £40].

No comments:

Post a Comment