Thursday 1 November 2018

EOTD: The Red Velvet palette (part of the Chocolate Heart gift set) by I đź’—Revolution...

Today's spotlight look is rather simple and on the quieter side for a regular go-to considering my current "if I'm going to wear makeup, then I'm going all out" all or nothing tastes, but as my one and only past demo using this palette is on the louder side using around half a dozen shades, I thought I'd show you a quicker and more subtle direction which you can take with Red Velvet* for more everyday type looks...


[the Red Velvet palette is part of a 4-piece makeup set, that is part of the brand's Christmas 2018 gift range]


My previous demo on the review page for the Chocolate Heart set uses the shades I use almost every time I've opened the palette up to now, so I wanted to show people, that yes, you can go in a direction that doesn't feature red, pink or orange tones if you decide to pick up the Chocolate Heart gift set, or if you receive it as a gift...



My swatches, past demo and review for this palette [and the other items in the Chocolate Heart set] can be found here.




The Chocolate Heart eye and face gift set can be bought on the Revolution site, the Superdrug site and in Superdrug stores. 
At the minute the price everywhere is £30 [the original price is £40].

No comments:

Post a Comment