Sunday 2 December 2018

EOTD: Soph x, by Revolution Beauty.

Like with the palette in my last EOTD post, since I'd not used this one in a while I thought that planning a post around it would motivate me to use it again. Plus as we're now in December, I wanted to use something that is affordable and easily accessible, for people looking for gift ideas.

As an added bonus, I recalled that this palette has a season-appropriately named shade in, so this look practically did itself...





I'm not too keen on some of the shades in Soph x, but the ones in today's look are all nice to use; in fact Festive Flame and Danger are probably my favourites in the palette. Sparks Fly is more pigmented than I remembered too, so that was a nice surprise.

The look ended up looking similar to this one I did with the Morphe Jaclyn Hill palette - you can buy three of these and have £7 to spare, for the price of one Jaclyn Hill palette. 



My overall opinion on the palette hasn't changed from my original review; decent for the price, but there are some iffy shades in it. It's a nice palette for those who want to experiment with colour and want to expand their palette collection - I think it'd make a nice stocking stuffer for those people.

My review, swatches and other demos [including one with the shades Festive Flame & Danger] for the Soph x eyeshadow palette can all be found here.




The Soph x eyeshadow palette can be bought from the Revolution site or from Superdrug [site & stores] for £10.

No comments:

Post a Comment