Tuesday 13 October 2015

NOTD: Haddonfield by Pretty Serious...

Pretty Serious is an Australian Indie polish brand, and I think that the three-piece Killer Fangirls collection was introduced in Halloween 2013. 
Pretty Serious wanted to separate themselves from larger polish companies by making their various holiday collections available for people to buy for longer, and as this particular collection was inspired by the founder's (Kaz) love of horror movies and has proved so popular with customers, it's still in production today .and may even be extended in the future.



Today I'm finishing this collection by showing the most Halloweeny polish in it. Fitting because this polish was inspired by the film Halloween, and is named after the hometown of everyone's favourite homicidal stalker; Michael Myers...




Haddonfield has a orange jelly base, that is filled with varying shades of orange hex glitters and scattered black glitter shards. Some of the orange glitter is iridescent so flashes copper and gold depending on the light source.




The glitter is less full-on in Haddonfield then it is in the other two shades in the Killer Fangirls collection, so the formula doesn't feel as thick is this as it does in Crystal Lake or Elm Street. Being a glitter polish means that it does take a little bit more effort to remove, so using a peel-off base coat is something that I recommend. Having said that, I think that it is the easiest polish in the Killer Fangirls collection to remove.
This polish will last me up to three days with only minimal wear, so a bit longer then the other Pretty Serious Killer Fangirls shades, which I suppose is due to this shade being less glitter-packed. But as I'm a self powered wheelchair user I'm tough on my hands and am always catching my nails, so I can't really speak for how long lasting the formula is for other people.

***

Haddonfield can be ordered here for £4.62. 

Delivery to the UK is $28 Aus dollars, which is just over £14, so order at least three polishes at a time. Delivery took five days once the parcel was dispatched from Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment