Tuesday 13 October 2015

First star I see tonight: Starlight Holiday 2015 collection by OPI...



I  posted a preview of store displays - and a link to a site which has details on the gift sets - for the Starlight: Holiday 2015 collection by OPI back in June, but I wanted to do a quick post now with product swatches so everyone can get a good look at what is on offer this year.


I've now bought six of the polishes myself* [Ro-man-ce On The Moon, In The Moon For Love, Dial * For Silver, Ce-less-tial Is More, Give Me Space, Center Of The You-niverse], so we may see them in future NOTD posts after I've had the chance to wear and test everything a few times. They are looking good so far though ;)


* This fantastic set on QVC includes four full-size bottles of polish from the Starlight collection; the price of it is only a few pounds over the RRP of the two Nail Envy treatments, so the polishes, hand cream and Drip Dry Drops are basically freebies.
Various US sellers on eBay are selling bottles from the collection much more cheaply than you can currently buy them over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment