Saturday 27 June 2015

Luxe Volume Extravagance mascara by Avon...

Black, lavish lashes with excess, high-impact volume. With fibres to create                                                              voluptuous lash volume.                                                Contains Black Diamond Powder. Flake-proof.
After years of being disappointed by Avon's mascaras I really enjoyed the last one I tried by them, so I naturally had to try one that boasted about using black diamond powder. What, if anything, does diamond powder do for lashes?

Lets find out...


The formula is great for every day; some added length, some added volume, nicely fanned out lashes, and a rich colour - all with just one coat.

The formula wears well and never flaked on me with up to 12+ hours wear per day. It was also easy to remove with a makeup remover wipe - an easy-to-remove mascara is always a plus with me.



All photos are with one coat


The brush is a regular bristle/size/shape which I prefer as it doesn't irritate my eyes, need someone who can flip their wrist during application to lift and fan out lashes, and it doesn't smudge mascara onto my sockets/tops of my cheekbones.




I got this mascara free with a Christmas gift set and wrote the review for it a little while ago, but never published it because I couldn't find the mascara on their website so thought Avon had stopped making it. I knew then that I was really fond of this mascara because I was gutted by the thought that I couldn't rebuy it, and I was thrilled to find it on the site when I searched again at a later date.

I haven't bought it again just yet, as I already have several unopened mascaras backed up from various beauty gift-sets last year to try, but unless one of those majorly impresses me I will be rebuying this at so-me point.



Two coats




❤️❤️❤️


£9 (7ml)
The mascara can be bought either through a door-to-door representative, or here from the Avon site.

No comments:

Post a Comment