Wednesday 5 August 2020

EOTD - Revolution x Emily Noel: The Wants.

My next stop on The Wants farewell tour is going to be me turning to the dusty, cooler tones on offer and trying out the reverse smoky style again.

As my previous EOTD with the palette was of a warmer more trditionally summer look, I'm aiming for a more summer-to-autumn transitional look today...




This is the best reverse smoky look I've managed to do so far, and I'm pleasantly surprised that I did it using drugstore/low-medium eyeshadows - remember how I struggled to  get the blend right,  trying this technique with higher quality shadows?

I think that I hit the nail on the head with the shades I chose; dustier shades, that I feel represent the nights growing longer and cooling temperatures. With my original review and the various EOTD posts,  I think I've shown that this palette is a nice "all seasons" palette to own. 


My review and swatches for The Wants is here.


 


The palette is full-price at £15 on the Superdrug Site - though they have a "buy one, get one half price" offer on Revolution products,  and a free goodie bag when you spend over £30.

You can buy the palette from the Revolution site here, at half off the original price - that's just £7.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment