Monday 3 August 2020

EOTD - Revolution x Emily Noel: The Wants.

I've stopped keeping up with what Revolution Beauty is up to, so have just noticed that Emily's name is no longer on their Collaborations page after flicking though their site the other day, so I'm wondering if they are phasing out some of their collaboration products as a few influencers have vanished from the page? 

I therefore want to get in a couple of EOTD posts which use my favourite/only Revolution palette that I still own, to bid it farewell, with some sunset shades to represent the endof the palette's journey...





Revolution's eyeshadows are inconsistent quality-wise, but nothing here has ever given me any problems; the mattes all blend well and the shimmers all have a bit of slip to them. Do the formulas compare to the likes of Huda and ABH? Of course not, but for the price level that the palette is at, then yes, the formulas are the best point I'd expect it to be at.

I still enjoy this palette; after ignoring it for a bit and having a break from it, I'm now finding myself still inspired to try new-to-me shade combinations when I use it,  so I will continue to use it after it has gone from sale. However I won't feature it on the blog once it becomes unavailable - I personally find it annoying when I see a product that is not available being used in blogs & vlogs, so I won't do it here.


My review and swatches for The Wants is here.





The palette is full-price at £15 on the Superdrug Site - though they have a "buy one, get one half price" offer on Revolution products,  and a free goodie bag when you spend over £30.

You can buy the palette from the Revolution site here, at half off the original price - that's just £7.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment