Tuesday 18 August 2020

EOTD - Revolution x Emily Noel: The Wants.

For my final stop on The Wants farewell tour, I'm aiming for an all-seasons staple look, that I think will suit all occasions.

[I wanted to do at least two more posts with this palette, but my camera has finally passed away, so the blog is shortly going to be quiet, with only a handful of as-yet-unused photos left for posts]




Today's look is a good place to end my lovefest for this palette; a solid all rounder look, that is great for every occasion and setting [having said that, I do wish that my camera had survived for my redo of the green look that is on my original review page, as it turned out much neater & had a few more shades in for added interest].

As we journeyed through the past two years with this palette on the blog [my review & the various EOTD posts I did with it],  I think I've shown that this palette is a nice "all seasons" palette to own. Don't miss out on it!!


My review and swatches for The Wants is here.




The palette is full-price at £15 on the Superdrug Site - though they have a 3-for-2 offer on Revolution products, and  a "get an extra £5 worth of points when you spend £30 on makeup products" offer for club card holders.

You can buy the palette from the Revolution site here, at half off the original price - that's just £7.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment