Saturday 1 August 2020

EOTD: the Jackie Aina eyeshadow palette, by Anastasia Beverly Hills.

I've finally mustered up the patience to try the Anastasia Beverly Hills x Jackie Aina eyeshadow palette again; if you've read my review, then you know that I'm not a fan of the matte shades in it and I had to take a break from using it, as the problematic mattes frustrated me. However I removed the palette from my last declutter pile at the last minute [the shimmers are stunning], so I'm about to try really hard to make this palette work for me...

I'm feeling in an autumn mood today, as it has been dull & a bit chilly in the mornings... Oh heck, I don't need an excuse - I love autumnal looks and wear them in all seasons. 





The mattes are patchy and take longer than average to blend, but the green colour shifts in the shimmer shades are gorgeous, so I can't quite bring myself to pass the palette along to someone else.

No real reason to add the shade Ginger to today's look - I just wanted to show that it's extremely similar to Edges once blended, so didn't really need to be in the palette.





I made like a Kardashian/Jenner and spent ages taking selfies, to get one that showed you a strong hint of the green shift in the neutral shimmer shades, as my dying camera wouldn't co-operate with me.





My review, swatches and where-to-buy links for this palette, are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment