Wednesday 4 March 2020

Love at first sight? [reviewing the Love palette, by Natasha Denona]

Discover 15 brand NEW shades of Natasha’s signature eyeshadow formula in pinks, mauves, purples, corals, silvery neutrals, rich burgundy’s and a fiery red that melt together in perfect harmony. This seductive palette can be used for playfully bold creations or effortlessly wearable everyday looks.


Made with the highest quality pure colour pigments, dazzling chroma crystals, and luminous mineral pearls, for maximum colour payoff with minimal effort. Shades and formulas were hand designed by world renowned makeup artist Natasha Denona Buttery smooth, hydrating eyeshadow formula wears beautifully on any skintype and skin tone.



Become infatuated with the captivatingly romantic Love Palette by Natasha Denona.




I thought that the first Natasha Denona palette I tried was extremely good, so when I learned of a new 'low cost ' palette release from the brand, I jumped on it immediately.

I've now had almost a month's worth of wearing every shade multiple times and have decided if I think that the shadow formulas here are worth the price or not. Read on to see if I think the Love palette can compare to Sunrise, or if my love affair with the brand has already fizzled out...



- First (pastel peach), Lifetime (peach champagne), Heartbeat (warm burgundy), Transparent (nude pink ivory), Trust (medium purple) 



Heart (crimson red), Giving (coral with purple sparks), Pure Love (burgundy with a purple blue shift), Commitment (deep eggplant), Blind (warm silver)



Soul (dusty rose), Passion (muted wine with pink sparks), Intense (warm pink), Valentine (baby pink), Dream (iris violet)



The shades don't swatch really well on my arm, but the formulas for the Love palette are as insanely good as I think that the formulas in the Sunrise palette are; great pigmentation [a little goes a long way, but it isn't majorly intense in 1 swipe pigmentation],  smooth application,  extremely easy to blend, and excellent wear. There isn't much that I can add that isn't just pointless gushing over how great the formulas are - I have never used formulas that feel this good & apply so well, before trying out this brand.



I can't come up with any criticisms; I don't like my reviews to be nothing but praise for non-essential products as I don't think it seems genuine, but I seriously cannot think of any downsides for the Love palette. People may think of the price as a negative,  but you are getting a very high quality & very decent amount of product here,  so I don't think that the price is unreasonable. 





This palette is well worth the price, in my opinion. The product quality is outstanding and this is a palette where I'll wear every single shade - pinks, purples, coral and red - there's no downside to the colour story for me.

This is a short review because all I can say is  "this is fantastic and you won't regret the spurge".


The Love palette is £60 and is available from SelfridgesFeel Unique and Cult Beauty.




No comments:

Post a Comment