Wednesday 11 March 2020

EOTD: the Love palette, by Natasha Denona.

There's no special reason for today's look; I just wanted to showcase some of my favourite shades from the limited edition Love palette whilst it is still available to buy. 

Yeah,there's no need for a rambling intro today. Just read on if you want some inspiration for color combinations and/or shadow placement for flattering deepset eyes...





I stuck with my usual shadow placement that I use the most often, as I feel the shape and placement is the most flattering for my deep eye-crease; a medium-depth matte shade in a rounded arch in my crease & the top of my lids, blended with a slightly deeper matte on my outer crease & lid for depth to the look. I then take a lighter transitional shade high towards my brow and blend off any harsh edges with a browbone highlight shade.

I almost-always wear 2 or 3 shimmers in addition to the matte on my outer lid [though I am experimenting with matte lids a bit more]; I like the shine and light gradient effect = I feel like it brightens my eyes.




My swatches, where-to-buy links & looks with other shades with, and review for the Love palette are here.


No comments:

Post a Comment