Monday 1 April 2019

EOTD: The Emily Edit: The Wants eyeshadow palette, by Revolution...

When it comes to makeup application I'm someone who can't leave well enough alone and will end up with four, five or six eyeshadow shades layered together, even though I'd intended to keep my look 'light, effortless and clean', so when I came across EmilyNoel83's video about a week's worth of one-shadow looks, I smirked and dismissed it a it was about something that was "never going to happen"...


Then I rolled my eyes and told myself that all it needed was for me to apply less eyeshadow, not for for me to be able to read Latin & apply my makeup with my feet, so of course I could do it - at the very least I could try it once. 

So do it once was what I have just gone and tried...





The shadow takes on the appearance of being different shades & finishes, depending on the placement and the type of brush you use; use a fluffy brush for crease work and a flat & stiff-bristled brush for the lid. Also; I didn't wear any shadow or mascara and think that not wearing anything on my lower lashes made me look fresher and more awake - I'm gonna start doing this more, for sure.

My review, swatches and colour combination ideas for The Wants can be found here.




You can buy The Wants eyeshadow palette for only £15* from the Superdrug site [I've not seen it in stores yet] and the Revolution site.

*It's a bit more expensive than Revolution's other eyeshadow palettes, but the palette is larger & more hard-wearing, and each pan is larger than most of the brand's other eyeshadow palettes.



No comments:

Post a Comment