Friday 1 March 2019

EOTD: The Purple Palette, by Kylie Cosmetics...

When I felt like wearing an all-matte purple look, I took inspiration from my last post and went with shades from my other permanent Kylie Cosmetics palette I hadn't used for a little while...

I really enjoyed the purple matte shades in today's palette the other times I've worn them, it's just that with testing other products for review, this palette just got buried at the back of a drawer and neglected. So it's time to find out if the spark is still there...




I remember the purple matte shadows as being creamier and more pigmented then I found them this time; I guess the shadows have dried out a bit, as the palette has been open and used multiple times other a year.

Don't get me wrong - the shadows are still easy to use and the shades are still pretty. I guess that it was just a reminder to use and enjoy existing products before they expire...



My original review, swatches and looks for and with The Purple Palette are on this page.
You can buy The Purple Palette from the Kylie Cosmetics site for $42. 

International shipping is $15 or free when you spend over $60.

The parcel will be delivered to your nearest postal delivery office [or regular post office if you live in a remote area] and you'll need to pay import taxes before they give you the parcel - it'll be in the region of £14

No comments:

Post a Comment