Monday 11 March 2019

EOTD: The Icon eyeshadow palette, by Charlotte Tilbury...


This is my latest purchase, the palette I'm repeatedly wearing, and most recent review. However up to now, I'v e been boring and have just been wearing the shades in the trios they have been grouped into on the back of the palette (Date Eye is my favourite), but I wanted to write and post my review with the unimaginative looks anyway, since the eyeshadow palette is limited edition and Charlotte Tilbury limited edition stuff tends to sell out quickly.


So now I've started to play around with mixing the 'trios', and because the palette is still in stock, I want to show one of  my first mix n match looks... 




I placed the two gold metallics [2.3 & 3.2] that I mentioned in my review were similar, next to each other. Can you tell the difference?

The two satin shades in my crease [1.3&3.3] don't look quite so similar in real life; all of the shimmer and shine freak my camera  out.



My review, swatches for, and looks using, The Icon can be found here.

The Icon palette is £55 and is sold on the Charlotte Tilbury site and Selfridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment