Saturday 26 May 2018

Happy 10th Anniversary KvD Beauty, let's celebrate with a review for the 10th Anniversary lipstick...

The 10th Anniversary collection arrived to Debenhams a few weeks ago, so I jumped straight on the lipstick [as well as the previously reviewed eyeshadow palette] and started wearing it almost daily, gathering my thoughts for a review - it looked stunning paired with the emerald green eyeshadow 😀 

As the UK only gets a small portion of KvD's limited edition items to put on sale, I'm not going to blather on and just jump straight into the interesting stuff...




Santa Sangre is my favourite shade in the KvD Everlasting liquid lipstick line, so when I found that the brand would be using this shade for their new limited edition Studded Kiss creme lipstick I couldn't wait. The brand describes the shade as being a 'poison apple', with a creme finish. I'd say that the shade description is good, but I think of the finish as being a more satin one - nearly matte, with a slight bit of slip. The tube of the lipstick is gold, rather than the brand's usual black ones.

Yep; there are already a ton of red shades out there already, but what you're paying for here is the formula - it is the perfect balance between being a slippy-and-weaker creme and a bit-too-dry matte finish. I think it applies easily in one swipe and sets very quickly, so you are getting the strong colour, [almost] traditional matte finish with good pigmentation & staying power, minus the tight & drying feeling you can get from a fully matte lipstick. As a partway-to-creme formula you get a more comfortable & slightly-moisturized feeling, minus most of the slip and weaker staying power. I recommend buying this shade whilst you can.

The lipstick is £17.

You can buy the 10th Anniversary lipstick from larger Debenhams stores and the Debenhams site.



No comments:

Post a Comment