Friday 1 September 2017

NOTD: Wear Something Spar-Kylie, by Nicole By OPI...


I think that Wear Something Spar-Kylie was in a 4-pack I picked up from the clearance shelf in TK Maxx a few year's ago, and I never bothered with it because I assumed that it was a glitter topper, like the other Kylie-named polish in Nicole's Kardashian Kollection range. 
I didn't know  what to wear the other day, so just blindly reached in the picnic basket I keep most of my untried polishes in and this is what came out. I'm a secret girly girl, so was excited that I grabbed something pink and sparkley, and even better is the fact that this polish was revealed to be a texture polish when I tested it to see how dense the glitter was, as I love textures - especially OPI's liquid sands.
How similar will OPI's little sister be in formula?
Wear Something Spar-Kylie comes from Nicole By OPI's Kardashian Kollection, which was launched back in 2012. It is a medium pink shade of textured finish formula, with silver microglitters in.

The formula is thinner compared to the various OPI liquid sand polishes that I own; Wear Something Spar-Kylie is a three-coater. Even though the formula is thin, it's not runny. It seems quite soft when it has fully dried, so doesn't wear as well as liquid sand polishes. However; for the shade, 2/3 days average wear time, and formula, I think paying up to £10 is pretty reasonable - so if you enjoy super-girly nails, Wear Something Spar-kylie is worth a spurge.


You can buy a bottle of Wear Something Spar-Kylie from this eBay store for £7.95 [free post]

No comments:

Post a Comment