Sunday 27 September 2020

EOTD: the Mercury Retrograde palette

Whenever I use this palette I always give in to temptation and reach for at least one pop of colour, so I wanted to do a look that stuck to the more neutral side of things, to show that you can indeed make some lovely toned-down and more conservative looks.


So if you have, or want, the Mercury Retrograde eyeshadow palette and are not sure if it can be a 'everyday' type of palette that can be used as you get ready to go to a office-based job [or similar atmosphere], you can see that it does work and you can hopefully get a bit of inspiration too...





Maybe I'll start using the neutral shades, minus a colour pop, more often - I like this look a bit more each time I see the photos.





My review (and where - for the Mercury Retrograde palette is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment