Saturday 12 September 2020

EOTD: the Jackie Aina eyeshadow palette, by Anastasia Beverly Hills.

When I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills x Jackie Aina eyeshadow palette again recently, after avoiding it for half a year since I found the mattes hard to work with, I had more luck using it and thought the resulting look was actually decent. 

So; do the eyeshadows perform better with a bit of age? Was it a fluke? Benefit of taking a break to cool down, before trying again?






I did almost the same style of placement post with this palette,  as I used for the last EOTD post I did with it - sorry not sorry,  it's my favourite way to wear eyeshadow.

Also like my previous EOTD post; I found the mattes to be on the patchy side, so they take a bit longer than average to blend out smoothly & evenly, but they are workable. 
The shimmer shades are gorgeous & creamy, no complaints with them- they take the look from meh to wow.

I have found the mattes easier to work with 






My review, swatches and where-to-buy links for this palette, are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment