Sunday 15 December 2019

Two palettes, one look: Emerald Obsessions & Ruby Obsessions, by Huda Beauty.


Here's the look I that I'll be recreating for Christmas Day this year (that's if I bother wearing any), as it's a very festive shade combo, that is also a quick & easy placement to do - after all, who wants to spend a lot of time on intricate makeup on Christmas Day, when you could be enjoying time with family + friends instead?








I was thinking 'spiky holly' for this look; but then I remembered that (A) I am not a mua, (B) I have poor eyesight and (c) I also have unsteady hands , so yeah, in the end I didn't attempt to draw the spiky leave outlines  that  I was envisioning in my head.

Even without bothering with eyeliner (let's be honest - I rarely bother with eyeliner), I still think that this is very effective and it is a look that I'll be re-creating.





My swatches, review, where-to-buy links and original looks for Emerald Obsession are here. The page on the same information for Ruby Obsessions is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment