Thursday 5 December 2019

Last-minute Stocking stuffer: Haus Laboratories Le Riot lipgloss in Venus & RIP lipliner in Myth.

Today we're taking another look at products from Haus Laboratories; the new cosmetics brand by Lady Gaga.

For this post I'm focusing on the product combo to pick up this festive season, for either yourself or for those hunting for the perfect nude & glossy lip...



Venus is a perfect goes-with-anything peachy pink shade of sheer gloss.
Myth is another goes-with-anything shade; a mid-tone neutral mauve.




The formula for this is amazing;  you get the good staying power of a traditional moisturizing lipstick [3 to 4 hours], minus the drying feeling you can sometimes from a lipstick. As a liquid you get added shine and a soft feel, minus the sticky and slippy feeling I've experienced with a lot  of other glosses (I'd stopped wearing glasses for a while because of this). 


The packaging is also stunning; the wand is angled like a spoon, to fit your lips. The bottom of the tube has a clear diamond cut into it, so you can see which shade you've picked up.

Le Riot lipglosses are £17 and are available on Hauslabs and Amazon UK.



The lip liner is nice and firm for neatly outlining the lips before lipstick application, yet feels creamy and soft. No dragging or irritation and once it's set (within one minute), it doesn't smudge.

Its lasts most of the day on me.

RIP lip liners are £15 [Hauslabs and Amazon UK]



like with the Glam Attack; I'd just got these on a whim, because I was curious to see what Lady Gaga had done with her new cosmetics company,  but now I definitely plan on buying more of the existing products, as the formulas for everything I have are all excellent - I'll be watching for new products too.




The gloss, liner and liquid eyeshadow all come in the HAUS of Goddess set for £42 oHauslabs and Amazon UK.
[the mapkeup bag is plastic and is on the cheap n tacky side, but you're getting £53 worth of newly released makeup products for £46, so I shouldn't have expected too much - it's the gift wrap, I suppose]
_

No comments:

Post a Comment