Monday 20 April 2015

FOTD: Supreme remix, with I ❤️ Makeup...



I'll be posting a review for my latest I ❤️ Makeup palette- Makeup Geek - in a few days, so thought that I'd give a little preview of what it can do...

I've posted before about this No7 70's inspired cosmetics poster image from their Decades of Beauty cosmetics range, and how I recreated the eye look using Urban Decay eyeshadows. 

Well since I bought the Makeup Geek palette because the colours in it reminded me of ones that I'd find in Urban Decay palettes, I thought I'd have a go at reattempting the eyeshadow look from the No7 campaign and it's look-a-like from my old blog post.






I wanted a more subtle daytime look then the Decades Of Beauty one, so (like in my old blog post) I didn't take the three łid shades very high, instead blending them together fully in my crease & only going slightly above it. 

I also used a softer highlight shade compared to the pearly white one used in the poster, and added a thicker line of liquid liner then what the model is wearing too.


Under my lower lashes I lined the inner third with the same blue that I used on my kids, the same pink on my middle third, and the same purple on the outer third.

I finished by using a waterproof pencil liner on my upper and lower rims.



Revlon Photoready primer in 001
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in light
Revlon Nearly Naked pressed powder in light
Revlon Bronzilla Powder Bronzer in 012 [review coming soon]

I ❤️ Makeup Makeup Geek powder eyeshadows (shades shown above)
Lancôme Artliner liquid eyeliner in black
Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof pencil liner in black
L'Oreal Miss Manga Punky mascara in black [review coming soon]

Bite lipstick in Lychee



❤️❤️❤️

The 'Makeup Geek' palette is £7.99
I ❤️ Makeup cosmetics are sold in Superdrug stores in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment