Tuesday 13 August 2013

OPI: The Mariah Carey Holiday 2013 collection...



I'm not sure if this offer will be available in the UK


Yay!!

Photos of the rather glam looking Christmas range by OPI have begun to circulate, so let get stuck in without further ado...


Nail Lacquer
  • My Favorite Ornament
  • I Snow You Love Me
  • All I Want for Christmas (is OPI)
  • Ski Slopes Sweetie
  • Cute Little Vixen
  • Sleigh Ride for Two
  • Underneath The Mistletoe
  • All Sparkly And Gold
  • In My Santa Suit
  • Wonderous Star
  • Vision Of Love
  • Warm Me Up

 
 
 

Liquid Sand Nail Polish
  • Silent Stars Goes By
  • Baby Please Come Home
  • Make Him Mine
  • It’s Frosty Outside
  • Emotions
  • Kiss Me At Midnight






There will also be three different sets of the mini bottles, for those of us who don't want to invest in full sized bottles, or just can't decide what we want. All three of these set look good to me, so I can see where my money will be going...


 
 
 
 
  
 
All photo credit: Chic Profile
 
 


this blog has swatches for all of the shades, and has a photo of the OPI/Mariah gold and silver leaf topcoat. I'm just linking to the relevant blog post, because I just don't feel comfortable using the blog owner's exclusive photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment