Friday 9 August 2013

NOTD: Looks Like Rain, Dear from Sephora By OPI...

I bought LOOKS LIKE RAIN DEAR in NYC in November in 2010 - I think it was a LE for the festive season. I'm totally in love with this one - it's so pretty and unique. It's a muted gold shade, packed with fine silver glitter - which shines in different colours when it catches the light.


I'm usually wary when it comes to glitter in any makeup product, but the glitter particles here are so fine; they reflect the light to give more of a shiny, textured look to the smooth finish of the polish - rather then screaming glitter ball. The formula is a bit on the sheer side, so it will take three coats for a solid finish. The formula does apply evenly and streak free though, and it dries quickly.


Using my usual base and top coats this polish will last me around 2/3 days with only minimal wear; but I'm tough on my nails (self powered wheelchair user), so it will probably last longer on other people.


No comments:

Post a Comment