Sunday 27 January 2019

2 palettes, 1 look: The Shade + Light Glimmer and Lolita eyeshadow palettes, by Kat Von D Beauty...

In my reviews for both of these eyeshadow palettes I mention that even though I can and do use them alone for complete looks, on a regular everyday basis I use them as companion palettes as I like to mix different formulas for looks; Shade + Light Glimmer doesn't contain any mattes, whilst Lolita is an all-matte palette.

What better way to highlight these still-available-to-buy-at-time-of-writing limited edition palettes, than to show how well they work together?




This look isn't anything complex and showy (though I can't seem to quiet adding "just one more shade" to anything I do lately), but I just wanted to show that yes, I do indeed use these palettes as companion pieces, like I stated in my original reviews. 


My review and demos for the Lolita palette are here.
My review and demos for the Shade + Light Glimmer palette is here [an additional EOTD post is here.

KvD Beauty is exclusive to Debenhams stores in the UK, and the Lolita eyeshadow palette costs £32, whilst the Shade + Light Glimmer palette is only £24.79. 

[The brand is only carried in selected larger stores, so the site is your best option - you can either have your order sent to your home, or your nearest store]

No comments:

Post a Comment