Thursday 24 March 2016

Buy China Glaze Lite Brites polishes from a UK retail site today...


I'll keep this post short and sweet... 
I've been keeping an eye open for a UK release for the China Glaze Lite Brites nail polish collection, and found a site where you can buy all of the individual polishes AND four of the sets today...

The site is, of course, Nail Polish Direct (link goes directly to the collection page). I'm happy that they've got stock now; last year they were late getting hold of all of the China Glaze collections (partly why I didn't bother buying much), so hopefully now they'll be like they were in 2014 and be the earliest to get their collections again as they're the cheapest UK retailer and do free shipping, but waiting isn't one of my strong points...

I've placed many different orders with them over the years, and can honestly say that I've never had any problems with my orders - everything has been correct, arrived quickly [this case; I received a dispatch email on Monday afternoon and received my polishes Thursday morning], and nothing I've ordered has ever arrived damaged.



The individual polishes in the collection cost £4.50.
The site now shows four polish sets [they used to list eight set sets. Maybe they'll release them later?] - £8.95 for the duo sets, and £25.95 for the full size 6 pack.

2nd class postage to mainland UK is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment