Friday 1 April 2016

NOTD: Breathless by Pretty Serious...

This beautiful kelly green limited edition shade was created for friend of Pretty Serious. Hannah from Polly Polish to celebrate her wedding...
The short blerb on the Pretty Serious site's product page says it all about their new polish - Breathless was created to the founder's friend's likes and dislike's in polish, and is limited to 300 bottles because the polish batch was made as a wedding gift for the bride and her wedding party. When it's gone it's gone, so if you like what you see here it don't hang around umming and ahhing too long. 


That being said, lets get to reviewing and swatching this special shade from my latest Pretty Serious order, and find out if it's a springtime wonder or a April downpour...


I'm not a huge green polish wearer, but I'm loving this fresh and bright hue - it's perfect for this time of year. Breathless has glass flecks in the formula - I think glass flecks are the subtler version of shimmer, so are perfect for when you want that girlie-but-grown-up effect but can't wear glitter or full-on shimmer e.g. for work or other more conservative environments.



Breathless has a great formula; it's not too thick and gloopy, but is not thin and streaky either. This shade is smooth and even in either one thicker coat, or two thinner coats [I'm wearing two thinner ones in the photos]. The polish dries quickly, and wears well.

I've only been buying from Pretty Serious for around a year, but they have already become my favourite brand. I have 50 polishes by them now, and I can honestly say that every single one I've worn has had a great formula.


Buy Breathless here for $9.99 Aus [about £5.28].

International postage is $35 Aus [about £17.30] or is free when you spend $100 Aus [about £49], so I build up my wishlist and make a few big orders a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment