Urgh. Winter blues going on over here - all the excitement and planning that goes into holidays and Christmas is now over so my savings have gone and there's nothing to look forward to, and its cold, wet and grey outside
However ChicProfile has got their preview picks of the new OPI spring/summer 2016 collection, and they've gotten their inspiration for it from one of the places I've wanted them to do - New Orleans!
Who's ready to have some colour added to their day?
- NL N51 Let Me Bayou a Drink
- NL N52 Humidi-Tea
- NL N53 Suzi Nails New Orleans
- NL N54 I Manicure for Beads
- NL N55 Spare Me a French Quarter?
- NL N56 She’s a Bad Muffuletta!
- NL N57 Got Myself into a Jam-balaya
- NL N58 Crawfishin’ for a Compliment
- NL N59 Take a Right on Bourbon
- NL N60 I’m Sooo Swamped!
- NL N61 Rich Girls & Po-Boys
- NL N62 Show Us Your Tips!
jessFACE90 has filmed a live swatch video for this collection and it looks like some shades will have some shimmer in, and none of the shades have bad formulas.
I can't find any release dates yet, although it looks like Nail Polish Direct should be stocking it when it becomes available.